Station 18 - 4x4 Day Fundraiser (Group Foxtrot - Juliet)
Sea Rescue Supporter
- Each Group departs at 30 minute intervals with the 1st group leaving at 08:30.
- There are 15 vehicles in a Group and 10 Groups. The places are therefore numbered 1 – 15 and the Groups, Alpha to Juliet.
- Each tour is a guided tour, with both a lead vehicle and a sweeper at the back.
- The cost is R450 per vehicle.
- The tour takes approximately 4 hours.
- No alcohol before, during the event while on Eskom property.
- Food and refreshment will be on sale
- There will be stalls with items for sale/display.
- Vehicles are permitted to take their own refreshments.
- No animals are permitted.
- The Driver Safety Briefing is compulsory for all drivers
- Tyres deflation to an optimum pressure is compulsory for all vehicles/ the will be compressors available to re-inflate tyres at the end of the tour.
- No 2x4 vehicles are permitted.
- No quad bikes or scramblers are permitted
PLEASE NOTE THAT THERE ARE NO PHYSICAL TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT, YOU WILL BE SENT A CONFIRMATION EMAIL INSTEAD.